Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

For all those who read my blog. I wanna wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I guess i will give u a update also. This year ive noticed ive been depressed alot lately. Having people i know get married or engaged left in right is a some what downer for me. But im happy for them. And I possibly had gout but we think we caught it early. Friday we met up with Andy and Jordan at the Gateway for dinner and a movie. I got out of the car and i could walk fine to megaplex to get our tickets and then to applebees to eat i was totally fine. Then when we started to walk around the gateway before the movie it hurt to walk. We noticed my left big toe was swollen.... Great so saturday and sunday was the worst. Sunday night i was in ALOT of pain. Went to the doctor monday... Took my blood. Called today blood test came back normal so no gout. But im pretty much screwed for life thanks to my "dad". Thats about all.

5 comments:

Natalia said...

I really hope your foot feels better soon! Cheer up girly =)

Heather said...

I hope that you get feeling better too!!!! And Don't feel too bad about everyone getting married, I know its hard, but try to enjoy life the best you can, and do as much as you can.....make a list of all the things that you want to do before you get married, and work from that list....make it wild and crazy!!! cuz after marriage, its life and kids....and it will be along time before its wild and crazy!!! Have a Merry Christams!!!

Supershepherds said...

That's a bummer. I hope your foot gets better. I hope you have a merry christmas too.

Beckie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

manda-rae said...

Just remember, the grass will always be greener on the other side regardless of which side you are on. Merry Christmas!!! Feel better!