Monday, January 25, 2010

A buttload of pain!!!!

That's right! I had a abscessed over the weekend. I was in severe pain! Dentist called in loreatabs they didn't do a thing! This morning my mom called and they fit me in and i got a partial root canal. they didn't have the time to finish so i go back Thursday for them to finish it. So in other monthly news. Baby Rickae is eating solids and sitting up by herself!! Shes grown up sooo fast! My friend Kandise got married ahhh love that girl i will share pics at the end. Today was a year ago that my uncle committed suicide how i miss him...... My aunt Lori bought my grandma flowers and she made boo marks out of Ron's obit and but a poem on the back of them for each of us. That's about it now for photos!

Oh i forgot i caught the bouquet!!!

also i got a little bored haha

Go look and watch!!

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/E6PsY6GuFB3u98v6

2 comments:

Alison said...

Oh, that sucks! Does it feel better now that they fixed it? Sure hope so. Missed seeing you at church lately! Where ya' been?

::Kayla:: said...

Yes im sooo much better!!! I was there when you taught haha ill be back next week!!