Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So like someone comments me on facebook saying i copied there family. Honestly i didnt know they had one and 2nd of all anyone can have a blog right? Oh and dont you have a choice between want background you want? wow i cant believe some people can be nice to you and they be that way. Like i had one in 12 th grade but did i use ya only for english then i forgot my info and stuff. So i never used it, then like a week or 2 i was going to get me a new one but i never got the chance to. Like i tried to explain that to her but why do i need to really.

On that note i got to hang out with andy, manda and skylar today oh ya and sid . We went to chuckee cheese which the pizza was disgusting! So then we went to the arcade to spend our tokens and my fav game didnt work with i was not happy about, and alot of the games werent working. They had a picture sketch thing that we spent most of the tokens on. And andy found a game that he could win the jackpot which he did twice. I was happy though that i got to hang out with them i missed my sister and my nephew. I saw andy on sunday at the fair. Oh yes and working at the fair was fun for the most part. I got to see the best hypnotist ever almost every night that he was there. And i worked with an awesome guy and the KSOP Booth named larry. oh ya and i worked with sid 2 days and a guy named Dick on sunday. and a guy came by to spin the wheel and wow he talked like i girl he talked more feminine then me! But i think thats it for the most part.

0 comments: