Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Justin

As im sitting here thinking about what to type. Tears come. I start thinking about the good times we had. So i mite as well tell some. I remember i went to open Rattlesnake for the first time u came and helped me get the stuff to clean the boats and helped me as much as you could. And cleaning those boats was sooo fun. How we laughed mostly at Sid. I remember you and Jessica trying to make me laugh so i would laugh so you could hear my laugh. Laughing at me for being afraid of racoons. You mean so much to me. As your birthday is tomorrow i cant help not to think about you and not cry. How i need you here to knock some sense into sid. How lagoon will never be the same without you. I miss you Ure. You probably hear me laugh all the time anyway so enjoy! I love you!

1 comments:

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

I miss Justin! I didn't know him that well but he always brought a smile to my face.