Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Uncle Ron!

So Sunday i went and babysat my arlo. When i got home my mom was in the kitchen and i noticed that she had been crying. I asked her what was going on. She then told me Grandmas fine( My grandmas been sick for almost 2 months now) That my uncle Ron had passed, hes technically my great uncle but he was closer then that. He had chrons disease http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crohn%27s_disease. Thats the def of it. He had that since about april of last year. He was then diagnosed with Alzhiemers over the summer. He was doing really good with it. He went to the doctor Friday and they said he was doing fine. But i guess life took its toll on him. So he wished to be cremated so they had a small family veiwing. Heres the link to the Obituary http://www.legacy.com/saltlaketribune/Obituaries.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=123398189 it is also in todays Deseret and Tribune. If you could PLEASE Cut it out for me that would be great His name Is Ronald D Ercanbrack.

4 comments:

Beckie said...

Kayla I am sorry to hear of your lose. Its really hard to image how people can do that to themselves, but we will never know because we are not walking in there shoes. May your family find peace in the atonement and know that you will see him again someday.

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

I'm sorry Kayla! My prayers are with your family. *loves*

::Kayla:: said...

At least he isnt suffering. Thanks guys

Alison said...

Hey, Kayla~

Sorry to hear about your Uncle. I also read about your hand...eekk! That is scary. I want to get your email. Mine is on my blog. I have a cute video I want to send you and your mom of Jack reading his scriptures :)