Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

This past weekend we had a Lagoonisfun.com Pot luck party! It was sooo fun! Heres a group photo for those who came!
Also i love Gerber Daises not sure why but i do!

Also the snow is pretty much melted at my cabin and i can go anytime i want now. I wanna go so bad any takers? Also Mothers day was awesome i woke up and went to church with my mom after that we went to my grandmas and had our normal KFC dinner and had strawberry shortcakes for dessert. I gave my mom, grandma and aunts pictures of Sid and I. They loved them! I love my Family! Im so glad i have them and those friends who i consider family you know who you are.

4 comments:

Marla Valdez said...

Kayla,

Hey! I love your blog! It's so cute! I think my name is "Redneck" too! It's 'Marla Mae'! It looks like you guys had fun!

::Kayla:: said...

Thanks! ya we did

Kelly Jean said...

Fun! I love daisies too :) Especially those colorful ones.

::Kayla:: said...

Ya i love gerber daisies its a way to my heart haha