Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Old Sid

Can i just tell how much i miss this Sid! For about 6,7 years hes changed... He is always rude to my mother and me... Even my grandma and aunts. For the past week or so he has been a complete jerk to me to the point of making me cry..... And how he treats my mom makes me cry how can he be some mean to her and all of us?! I dont get it. He thinks us mormons are insane and we dont know what were talking about. And always trying to prove us wrong. He can be really nice somedays but i truely miss the old kind and unselfish sid....... I honestly have no idea what to do about him anymore.....

5 comments:

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

I'll kick him for you.

::Kayla:: said...

Deal!

Jenna Paulsen said...

Everyone has a difference of opinion, and you need to let Sid know that. He needs to keep his mouth shut if he can't saying anything nice at all. It's not fair to you or your mom if he's being so rude. I've got a similar situation, but we won't discuss it on here. Let's just say it makes it hard to go see my niece.

Jenna Paulsen said...

A quote comes to mind: "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all"

::Kayla:: said...

Exactly! If u ever need me call me!